Tuesday 18 June 2013

I'm Back!

Hey everyone!

Guess who's back to blogging! That's right, me!!!

I have a lot of really exciting stuff coming up for you guys to read soon so keep an eye out for a lot of new posts from me.
So, I know it's been a long time since I posted and I just wanted to fill you guys in on why I took a break from blogging. I've just finished my second year at University and let me tell you it has been crazy! I found I was struggling to keep up with my uni work and this blog so blogging had to take a back seat but now I'm back!

This first post is about something that I've wanted to set up for a while actually and I think that now would be a good time, to help me ease back into blogging. So this new adventure is for anyone who has a nail blog of their own! Basically it's a questionnaire all about you, your blog, what nail trends you like etc... It's so that all of my readers can learn about new nail blogs, new nail techniques and just generally get to know some new people from the nail blogging community. If this is something that you'd be interested in participating in then please send me an email at: charlottes-nails@live.co.uk and I'll send you the form our straight away. 

I'm also looking into setting up a new nail challenge soon as well so if that's something that anyone would be interested in helping me run then please send me an email at the above address :)

To conclude, I've really missed blogging and I'm really glad to be getting back into it. So keep your eyes peeled for lots of new and exciting things coming up over the next few weeks such as reviews, giveaways and much more!

Thanks for reading,



3 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...